Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lots of Progress

It's been awhile since I've sat down and really considered the progress I've seen in my college group and in my personal/walk with God. This has been a very productive season of life for me. As I could write forever about all of the things that have been going on, I will simply choose a few to write about.....for now.

As for the college group, we have REALLY reset. Our church is still in search of a pastor to take over the group and we are down to about two college students coming every week. But God is good. He has placed two couples and a few others in our group who are willing to come every week and pour into the students that are there and who will come. That stability is something that we have been missing for quite some time and I know that it will greatly impact the group as it grows. God is good.

Separate from the college group I have started a bible study that meets weekly. What a blessing! The first week there were about 15 of us. And that number has remained each week. We are going through the book of James one chapter a week. This has been such a blessing to me in how God has used it grow and strengthen me in my personal walk. I have never read the Bible with such comprehension/retention until I was preparing to teach it. I think I will be trying to write about the study now and again and what God is showing me through my studying...

God is good!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment